20 Game of Thrones Filming Locations
Game of Thrones Film Locations. This movie has been trending all over the internet and so many people have been wondering maybe the locations are real or not.
Game of Thrones is a seasoned film that everyone doesn’t want to miss especially whenever a new episode has been released.
Currently, now you can watch Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 1 on Stagatv.
The best places to travel in the world once you watch the movie titles Game of Thrones. So many people said the movie is not real while some said the locations in the Game of Thrones are not existing in the whole world.
Game of Thrones Movie Locations
- Spain: Gardens Of The Real Alcázar Palace, Seville, Spain
- Dubrovnik: Entrance To The House Of The Undying | The Minceta Tower, Dubrovnik
- Northern Ireland: The Burning Of The Seven: Mussenden, Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland: The Stormlands: Cushendun Caves, Northern Ireland
- Spain: Danzak’s Pit: Plaza De Toros De Osuna, Spain
- Iceland: Thermal Spring: Grjótagjá Cave, Iceland
- Croatia: Landscapes Of The West: Krka National Park, Croatia
- Morocco: Astapor: Essaouira, Morocco
- Northern Ireland: Iron Island: Murlough Bay, Northern Ireland
- Morocco: Yunkai And Pentos: Ait Benhaddou, Morocco
- Croatia: Meereen: Kliss Fortress, Croatia
- Malta: Daenery’s And Dragos Wedding: Azure Window, Malt and many more…
Clcik on “Next” Button to continue….